Wednesday 22 March 2017

PI | Product Spotlight | Sleepy Heads

Hello and Welcome!
Today at Paper Issues, the product spotlight is on any new MME collection. They're all perfect but I just happen to love and buy the Meow collection. It's cat themed, I don't have a cat but I loved the B sides to the papers. They could work anywhere.
If you'd like to see what the other ladies have created in this spotlight, you'll find the link below 😊
http://paperissues.blogspot.ca/2017/03/product-spotlight-my-minds-eye.htm




I started with some mixed media on my background and did the "packaging" technique. It's simple and fast and I use it often. I used some Dylusions Ink Sprays to create the perfect shade of green. I chose that multicolour polka dot paper to start.
Next, I matted my photo with various papers from the 6x6 paper pad. I only chose a few and decided not to go nuts, like I usually do with my matting. 😛 

To soften things, I added a white doily from my stash.


To embellish, I used pieces from the ephemera die cut package, the stickers, and the chipboard 12x12 sheet. It all came together pretty easily. The colours of this collection make it simple to use.

For my title, I used two different types of alphabet letters. The glittery pink ones are Thickers in the font Doll and the simple pink ones are from Jillibean Soup in Pickled Pink. Their pink tone matched perfectly.

Thanks for stopping by today. If you're shopping in the Paper Issues Shop, please use discount code LINA for 20% off your entire order! Yay!








1 comment:

  1. Love this layout! Its very unique and pretty loving the colors too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I {heart} comments!