Monday 19 December 2016

Paper Issues: Remember December Round 2

Hey Friends!
Today, I'm sharing a new issue from Paper Issues called Remember December. This one, like all of them was just so fun to complete. The suggested prompts were to December Daily album pages, winter activities, any December holiday, memorial pages, December holiday traditions, favorite holiday recipe, use snowflakes as an embellishment, etc.

I chose to scrapbook a photo from last Christmas; A photo of my oldest meatball with Santa. She was not smiling, nor did she even attempt a smile, but, there were no tears as in previous years. Total Win! LOL!

If you'd like to play along with our new issue, you'll find all the details here:
http://paperissues.blogspot.ca/2016/12/new-issue-remember-december-round-1.html

Here's what I created:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!