Sunday 18 December 2016

Paper Issues: Swag Bag Sunday

Hello Friends,
Welcome back to my blog. Today, I'm sharing a Swag Bag Sunday challenge with you. This challenge is pretty simple and just plain fun all together; Just use any of your Swag Bags from the Paper Issues Shop on a layout.


I mixed a couple bags, September and October and some papers from my scrap box. I love how it turned out! I used a circle die to cut out circles from the paper in the bags, matted my photo with various papers and an acetate piece from the bag and embellished. Voila... and this layout was born ;)

I hope you'll play along this round!







If you'd like to see what some of the other ladies created, click HERE. Be sure to show them some 💛

As always, use code LINA and save 20% off your entire order in the shop 😊
Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!