Thursday 22 December 2016

Prima Ballerina

Hey Friends!
We're so close to Christmas! I can't believe how quickly it snuck up on us this year. I'm still not ready!

Today's layout is a fun one as it uses the Maggie Holmes, Gather collection. Just love this collection. It's so pretty and girly!

I started with my background sheet, which I inked up using the packaging technique and Dylusions Ink in Funky Fuchsia. I added some water to lighten the colour just a bit in some places so it wasn't so bright and vibrant but more of a watercolour wash of colour instead.

I used a ton of ephemera and layered, layered, layered! I matted my photo with many pieces of cardstock, staggering each one. I also used foam sheets, cut in pieces for dimension to back some of my ephemera and photo.

The font is made up of two different types of alphas; Thickers in Together (black foam) and the gold puffy script that came with the collection. I am loving variation in titles at the moment.

Here's what I created...



After all the layering gluing and securing down, I finished the layout off with a good sprinkling of Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Gold.



Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!