Wednesday 22 July 2015

12x12 Layout: Love That Face

Hey Friends,

Thanks for stopping by today :)

I used totally ancient papers for today's layout. LOL!
I used Crate Paper's Flea Market, American Crafts City Parks and a newer set, Crate Paper's Pool Side in the 6x6 paper pad. What a mix!

The title is made up of Thickers in Daiquiri. Such a pretty gold chunky glitter. And the sub-title is OA Mini Markets in Sherbet.

The ephemera used is Flea Market as well. And, I also used the accent stickers. They're so pretty!
I just got the set of MME All Things Gold die cut pack and dove right in using them on this layout.
To embellish a bit more, I used some of my home made enamel dots and flair. The enamel dots look exactly the same as regular store bought ones. What's better than that!

Love the over all look of this layout. The glitter in the title was a pain to photograph but was well worth it! LOL! Thanks for coming on by today!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!