Wednesday 29 July 2015

12x12 Layout: Airplane Selfie

Hey Guys,

Welcome to today's blog post.
I had a ton of fun creating this layout with Pink Paislee's Atlas collection. It's super fun and colourful.

To start, I started with a polka dot embossed piece of white Recollections cardstock. I just love this paper. It add so much dimension without being overwhelming.

I used, like I mentioned a bit ago, the Atlas collection. I used a the 6x6 pad and embellished with the ephemera pieces.
For my title, I used Thickers in two fonts, both black. One is Doll and the other is Adorn.
For some other visual interest, I added some paint splatter with some black dye ink.

Finally, I adhered my entire layout to a backing piece. This one here I used is from MME, Now and Then, Milo, This Week. The colours went perfectly with the other collection and plus I used up an older sheet of paper. Bonus!

Hope you enjoyed my layout and process video :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!