Tuesday 21 July 2015

12x12 Layout: You Make Me Happy

Hellooooooooooooooooo,

It feel like forever since I've blogged or even scrapbooked! And, it kinda has been! Hubby, meatball and I took a well deserved vacation and got some rest and relaxation. We've been back for about 3 weeks and I've had no desire to be crafty or blog. I guess my brain (and body) were still in vacay mode :P

So, today's layout is comprised of the Pink Paislee Hello Sunshine collection. I've had this collection in my stash forever but never used it. It was time I ripped into it. I used papers from the paper pad and the ephemera pack.

To embellish, I used some Heidi Swapp Gold Chipboard Shapes and Crate Paper Tiny Word Stickers from both the Confetti and Craft Market collections. It pulled all the gold together.

To add some sprinkles and splatter to my page I used Dylusions Ink in Cherry Pie, Black dye ink and Heidi Swapp Color Shine in gold. And that's it!

Thanks for stopping by today :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!