Thursday 30 July 2015

12x12 Layout: Hello Summer Lovin'

Welcome and thanks for stopping by today :)

This layout came together super quick and easily. It's hard for it not to using a collection like Crate Paper's Poolside. Tehehe!

Like I mentioned, the papers are poolside and I used pieces from full 12x12 sheets along with the 6x6 paper pad. To embellish, I used the die cuts. They're perfect! I just love them! So fun and colourful. I also used the accent stickers.

For my title, I used Thickers in Fantastic and word die cuts from the ephemera pack. I had to incorporate them somewhere. They are too beautiful to pass up!

To finish off the page, I splattered some black dye ink and some gold Heidi Swapp Color Shine around the page. And, used some homemade enamel dots to bring everything together :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!