Tuesday 19 May 2015

12x12 Layout: Give Me All the Chickenballs

Good Day Everyone,

Lately, I've been using a lot of the Jen Hadfield Cottage Living collection. I just love all the colours and patterns. My fave! This layout is no exception. I used the sheets in Lovely Lace and Accents. Plus, I also used some of the paper from the 6x6 pad.

For embellishments, I used the Gold Dipped Tags from this collection plus I added some Teresa Collins Daily Stories ephemera pieces, MME Jubilee Mint Julep " Beautiful" mixed bag pieces. I also used a doily from my stash and some of the tags and labels from the Cienna collection from Elle's studio.

I used a few different alphas for my titles on this layout: Thickers in Regards, Simple Stories Life Documented letter stickers and October Afternoon Mini Market Stickers in Sherbet.

Lastly, as always as I feel it completes my pages, I added some of my beloved HS Color Shine in Gold. Thanks for stopping by today!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!