Thursday 14 May 2015

12x12 Layout: Daddy's Girl

Hey Y'All!

Since a couple days ago I posted a video about me and munchkin, I thought it would be only fair to post one today of my girl and her daddy. I'm so nice, I know :P

The paper collection I used is from Pebbles Jen Hadfield Cottage Living. I used both the 6x6 paper pad and regular 12x12 sheets. I used the Classic Stripes and Accents sheets.

For embellishments,  I used the Simple Stories Home Spun Bits and Pieces, MME Jubilee Mix Bag in Wild Berry, Crate Paper Tiny Words from the MH Confetti collection and a Recollections Polaroid frame.

I used two types of Thickers on this layout. Both Rainboots and Adorn. I just love mixing fonts. It's my fave!

I finished off my layout with a nice splattering of black watercolour and some Dylusions in White Linen. Hope you liked today's layout :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!