Thursday 21 May 2015

12x12 Layout: I'll Hold Your Hand

Hello World,

Today's layout is a bit different for me as I used a solid piece of black cardstock as my background. I traditionally use a pattern or white cardstock but never black. I love how it turned out!

The black cardstock is from Recollections and it's embossed with a chicken wire pattern. It's very cool. The other paper I used is from the Jen Hadfield Cottage living 6x6 paper pad.

For embellishments, I used the Gold Dipped Tags from the collection, some tags and labels from the Cienna collection from Elle's studio. I thought they all matched perfectly with the JH collection.

Again on this layout, I used multiple types of alpha stickers... I used Thickers in Rockabye and Lullabye and some OA Mini Markets in Sherbert.

For splatter around my page, I used some Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Gold and some Dylusions in White Linen.

I finally finished off my layout with some irredscent sequins and a couple of butterfly diecuts I cut with my Silhouette Cameo.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!