Friday 24 April 2015

12x12 Layout: Silly Girl

Thank Goodness it's Friday!

I personally can't wait for Friday's... they're my fave day of the week!
Today's layout is of my silly munchkin with an empty bowl of popcorn on her head :P


We were challenged to use a sketch from Victoria Calvin of the Victoria Marie FB Group. I loved this sketch. I couldn't wait to get into my room and create! You can see the sketch in the process video :)

All the papers and embellishments are from the Craft Market line from Crate Paper. I am loving all the gold glitter in this collection. Ugh... I just can't stand how ridiculously cute it is :D

The papers are Texture, Hardcover and the floral I accidentally threw out the branding strip... sorry!
For embellishments, I used the die cuts, sticker accents and tiny word stickers. 

The Thickers I used are Salutations in a cute pink fabric chipboard.

For my ink splatters, I used some Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Gold and some Dylusions in White Linen.
I finished the entire layout off with some opalescent yellow sequins that I adhered down with some Tombow Mono. 


Super Easy today! Thanks for stopping by!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!