Wednesday 22 April 2015

12x12 Layout: Pretty Princess

Happy Hump Day!
For today's layout, I used a mish mash of papers and embellishments from a couple different lines.
Some of the papers are from AC Amy tan's Rise and Shine in Ella and Kylie. The black and white text paper is from Studio Calico Brighton Pier called Sparks and Fire. I LOVE this paper! Love! I also used some pink Recollections cardstock for matting.

I embellished with some diecuts from Amy Tan, Teresa Collins, Something Wonderful, Crate Paper's MH accents stickers. I picked stuff from everywhere. LOL!

The Thickers I used are called Adorn and this font makes my heart happy! I love how tall and skinny they are. They are a black foam.

I finished the layout with some watercolour in black and pink. I also pulled out my trusty White Linen Dylusions ink. I've been using it everywhere!

Hope you liked today's layout. Thanks for stopping by :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!