Wednesday 29 April 2015

12x12 Layout: Brooklin Spring Fair

Hey Guys!

I challenged myself this layout to use scraps. I only used one sheet of 12x12 patterned paper and the rest is from my bin of cut up paper. This was fun... Trust me, it's good to use up our scraps. Otherwise we have containers full of scrap pieces we'll never use! 


The background sheet I used is from AC Dear Lizzy Serendipity in Bright Blueberry. The rest of the paper is Recollections in Yellow Damask and Green Wag Pattern. The script piece is from CP Kiss Kiss Falling for You.

The die cuts I used are the cutest ever! They're from Simple Stories Home Spun collection. I just loved using these :)

I used a few different alpha stickers to create my title. The yellow Thickers are called Rainboots and those guys went in for surgery. I was missing a couple letters so I improvised ;)
The other white foam Thickers are called Rockabye. To incorporate more pink onto the layout, I used Simple Stories DIY letter stickers. They matched everything perfectly!

Finally, I added some paint splatter around my page using some White Linen ink from Dylusions. Love the look on the navy paper.

Hope you've had fun! Have a great day!








2 comments:

  1. Is there a video for this one Lina?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the delay Kel. Yes, it's up on my channel :) Or, you find the link above xoLina

      Delete

Thanks! I {heart} comments!