Friday 17 April 2015

12x12 Layout: Love This

Hey Friends!
Today's layout came together pretty quickly. Well, quicker than usual, I should say. This one only took me about 25 minutes from start to finish. I think that must be a record for me ;)


The collection I used is from Crate Paper, Maggie Holmes, Styleboard. Just love the funky, muted colours of this collection. It's so pretty.

The die cuts are from the same collection. I did use a couple things from my stash such as a doily and some MME label stickers that fir nicely with the papers and embellishments.

I finished everything off by using some cobalt watercolour and some White Linen Dylusions Spray Ink. Just love the contrast this bit of mixed media adds. It makes the whole page looked "finished".

Thanks for stopping by today! See you soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!