Thursday 2 April 2015

12x12 Layout: Centre Island

Hello Paper Lovers,

Today's layout and process video is from this past summer of when we all went to Centre Island, downtown Toronto. What a super fun day we had. This photo was snapped in front of Lake Ontario.

This layout was a challenge over on the Victoria Marie FB page and we were to use at least 5 different shades of green. It's not a colour I use everyday but I like the way this one turned out :)

The background paper is a piece of Recollections paper called Tan Stripes... Weird since the stripes are grey :P
I also used paper for the layering from CP Pretty Party, it's actually the cut apart sheet in the collection and I cut out the green tag. and, again another sheet from Recollections named Green Wag Pattern. 


The embellishments and die cuts are from MME Jubilee, Mint Julep collection. The word stickers are from MME Cut & Paste, Tiny Word Stickers and a label from Jillibean Soup, Little Things Soup Labels.



The alphas are from Sn@p Simple Stories in red.
Finally, I used some sequins in two shades of green and adhered them down with Mono Tombow.

Hope you like my layout! Thanks for stopping by!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!