Thursday 26 March 2015

12x12 Layout: For the Love of Arancini

Morning Papercrafting World!

Today's layout and process video are food related... In my family, everything is food related. We live to eat and LOVE to eat even more! This is a photo of my daughter enjoying an Italian food, Arancini. Translated, it means "little orange". They get this name from the size and colour they take on after being fried. They're delicious! And, now, I'm hungry.... :P


The background paper I used is from Simple Stories, I {heart} Summer, Feel the breeze. Just love all those cute clouds! I also used some paper to layer from Pink Paislee, Pen Pals, First Class and Crate Paper, Kiss Kiss, Falling for You.
The glitter cardstock is from AC and it's just called Gold Glitter Cardstock. The entire layout is then matted with a mauve-y coloured, metallic cardstock. Pretty sure it's from Bazzil.
*** Please note that I cropped out the mauve backing on the layout in the photo because it wasn't photographing properly.

I used white foam Thickers in two fonts on this layout: Daiquiri and Rockabye. I also used OA Mini Market Stickers in Yellow and Black for my secondary title. and Recollections alpha stickers for the "of" in my main title.


I used chipboard from MME the Now and Then Dorothy collection in Celebrate and also elements from the Kate & Co., Cambridge Court.
You'll also find a couple of stickers from CP's Maggie Holmes collection on there.


Thanks for stopping by today!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!