Thursday 19 March 2015

12x12 Layout: Our Starbucks Loving Family

Hey Y'All,

Today's layout and process video is a Starbucks themed page. With all the coffee and tea we drink around here, it was inevitable!

The papers I used are a sheet of dark green cardstock for matting the entire layout, Bo Bunny, Basics to Basics, Double Dot in dark teal and 2 pieces of (I'm pretty sure... ) Recollections pattern paper.

I used two types of alphas for my title, Basic Grey Chip Stickers in Wander and Simple Stories DIY alphas in a creamy colour.

I also used the last bit of WRMK polka dot vellum paper in gold.
The coffee cup die cuts I used I created ages ago. They're just something I printed out, fussy cut, and paper pieced together. They've been in my stash for forever and I'm happy I finally got to used them on a project. I added an actual Starbucks stir stick with my hot glue gun and finished everything off with some Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Gold.

Thanks for stopping by today!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!