Friday 13 March 2015

12x12 Layout: The Best Day Ever!

Hey Paper Lovers,

For today's layout, I'm sharing a picture of me and my bestie, a.k.a. my husband. Here, we were on our way to Center Island, downtown Toronto.
This layout was fun and pretty quick to create.

Here's what I used:
The background, grey and white chevron paper is from Glitz, Brightside, Butterflies. My photo is matted with some textured grey cardstock. The navy heart paper, my fave, is from Pink Paislee, Pen Pals collection in First Class.

I challenge myself to use some Project life cards on my layout. I have a ton of cards but never use them. And, I don't do Project Life... I just couldn't keep up.
The embellishments I used are stickers from Amy Tangerine in Good Stuff and die cuts from Maggie Holmes.

For my alphas, I used some Cream and Green Mini Market stickers from October Afternoon.
I used some sequins in the most beautiful duo chrome yellow finish and added some stamping on the dark teal tag with my Smash rollerdate stamp and Memento, Tuxedo Black Ink.

For more info, please watch my process video.
Thanks for stopping by today!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!