Tuesday 24 March 2015

12x12 Layout: Little Red Shopping Cart

Hey Guys!

Today's layout is a super cute one, if I say so myself. but I may have a biased opinion. LOL!
This picture was snapped in Buffalo, NY at Trader Joe's and my daughter pushing a little red shopping cart. She had a blast strolling through the entire store with it. Ha!

The background paper I used is some plain white cardstock from Bazzil and I have some layers here consisting of Pebbles, We Go Together- Budding Romance, Kaiser Craft Yuletide, Nutcracker and Pebbles Happy Go Lucky, Delight.
To give my layout a bit more "pop" I backed it onto a piece of deep red cardstock from Bazzil. 


The alphas I used for my title are from Sn@p Simple Stories in Red. I also used some in the Type Set font.

The die cuts used are from Teresa Collins, Daily Stories, AC, Dear Lizzy and MME Lost & Found, Record It "Heirloom" sticker sheet.

For some final touches, I used some watercolours in both black and grey and also some silver sequins that I adhered with some Ranger Multi Matte Medium.

Hope I see you again soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!