Tuesday 3 February 2015

12x12 Layout: Happily Ever After

Good Morning Paper Lovers,

Today, I'm here to share another process layout with you. Now, I'm determined to work through the Teresa Collins, Save the Date collection from last layout and I've used papers and embellishments from this kit for this week's layout. I refuse to put it away. I'd rather just use up as much as I can and then put away pieces of it instead of storing the whole collection again.
Plus, the colours in the collection are my fave at the moment and are colours I would use anyway, so why not? ;P

So, like I mentioned, the papers are from the TC, Save the Date collection. I used die cuts from the Something Wonderful collection to embellish. As well as a doily from my personal stash.

The alphas used are Thickers (for Crate Paper) in the prettiest aqua blue glitter, ever. The smaller letters used to spell out "years" are from October Afternoon, Mini Market in Aqua and Black. My personal fave.

I finished off the entire layout with some Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Gold and called it done. 
For a more in-depth view, have a looksie at my process video. 

Thanks for stopping by today!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!