Wednesday 28 January 2015

12x12 Layout: More Than There Are Stars

Morning World!

Guess what I have for you all today? A layout. And, guess what else? Give up? A process video for this layout! Yup! I'm back on YouTube.
Hopefully, fingers crossed, I can keep up with it all. LOL!

So I am determined to use my stash this year. I have a ton of paper and embellishments and it's about time I used it. That being said, I am patiently waiting for the new collections from Crate Paper to be released. After that, no more buying for me for a while.

For this layout, I used the Teresa Collins, Save the Date collection. It's such a pretty collection full of corals, mints, black and white. It's perfect!
For the die cuts used, they are also from Teresa Collins but are from the Something Wonderful collection. They are almost identical in colour scheme with the exception of a goldie/yellow addition to the Something Wonderful set.
I plan on using this collection for a few layouts and using it all up. It's too pretty to hoard for any longer!

Hope you enjoyed today's post. Thanks for stopping by :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!