Tuesday 7 August 2012

Shopping Bag Sophie Card

Hey Guys!
I hope everyone's having a great day so far!
Today I wanted to share a card I created with Shopping Bag Sophie. She's a new release for the month of July from Sweet Nothings Stamp Co. and is a super fun image!

I started by colouring her up with my Copics. I paper pieced some of her outfit and coloured the rest. The paper collection I used for the card was Nantucket from Pink Paisley. Super cute paper collection with bright, beachy colours.

I decided I wanted this card to be a little different from my more "clean" lined cards. I did a lot of layering on this card which is not something I am used to. But, I think I got the hang of it. I like how this card turned out!


It's kinda hard to tell, but if you look closely enough, you'll see tissue paper in the actual shopping bags. I added this cute element to mimic the tissue you get in some upscale shops :)
This is the inside of the card and this simple sentiment fit the bill (excuse the pun) just perfectly!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! have a wonderful rest of your day! Cheers!
xoLina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!