Friday 3 August 2012

Buffalo Trip Haul

Happy Friday!!
Today's post is a YouTube video share from a recent trip to Buffalo. Being from Toronto, we're only a short drive, 2 hours, from Buffalo. I love going there and many times a year hubs and I just in the truck and go for a "drive". I love it!

Toronto's a great and large city and you can find anything you need, well, almost. When it comes to scrapbook and craft supplies, I always hit a wall. I just find that if I want something current and brand spankin' new for a good price, I've gotta cross the border. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like things are over-priced here. I know that there are incurred expenses getting schtuff here but I really don't like paying double for something I know I can get cheaper. That's just me!
Don't get me wrong... sometimes I find incredible steals but sometimes it just gives me and hubby a reason to take a (very) mini va-cay! LOL!

Anyway, you'll find the video here until I can link it to my blog. Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!