Long time no post huh? Well, my surgery went well and I'm starting to feel a bit better and so I thought I'd share this card I created quite a while back.
I am in love with the look of this card! It's super simple and not overly done but it's perfectly elegant. Well, I think it is! LOL!
All I did was stamp some butterfly images onto acetate with my black Stazon ink, flipped the acetate around so I wouldn't be colouring directly onto the ink and ruin my Copics and went to town using Copic markers. You can use any kind of alcohol based markers for this. When I was done colouring, I cut out the butterflies and arranged them on my card using my Tombow Mono to adhere them. I only glued them in the center and left their wings unglued so I could fold up the wings and make it look like they were in flight. It makes the card pretty dimensional but the overall effect is so much nicer, I think. I lastly added some rhinestones to the bodies and wings of the butterflies for some added visual interest. And, that's it! Easy as pie!
Hope you all enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by!