Wednesday 25 July 2012

Happiness is a Puppy

Hey Scrappy Friends!

Today I wanted to share a card I created with Rainy Day Sophie from Sweet Nothings Stamp Co. She and her puppy are just adorable and I just couldn't resist colouring them both up. Using my Copics, I coloured the image and then fussy cut around it.

The paper collection I used was the DCWV Latte Stack; just loved all the purples in that collection.






Some of the embellishments came from the Teresa Collins Fabrications and the adorable sentiment came from Cloud 9 Design- Simple Thoughts- Dog. I felt the sentiment went perfectly with Rainy Day Sophie and her pooch!








Thanks so much for stopping by! You can find this adorable image and many

just as adorable others in the shop: http://sweetnothingsstampco.com/shop.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!