Sunday 17 July 2011

Crafty Goodness: Altered Dress Form

Hey Everyone,

Hope everyone is enjoying this gorgeous summer weather we've been having :)

This project all started out with a simple image I wanted to cut using Sure Cuts A Lot 2. It's a traced imaged and I just really, really liked the actual shape of this dress form. She's slightly turned and I like how she was positioned.

I knew the paper I wanted to use with it was from 7 Gypsies, Lille Paper Collection, Coeur. I distressed and roughed up all the edges and then inked them up with Vintage Photo and then Black Soot by Tim Holtz. 

I also cut out a few shaped with SCAL 2 such as the 2 different sized bobbins, and the leaf sprays and created a sweet looking configuration of goodies in the bottom left side of the dress form. A few more embellies and I called it done..LOL!

I hope you enjoy the pictures and video. Cheers!






1 comment:

Thanks! I {heart} comments!