I'm super super excited to share a swap I will be hosting with you all! You'll find some of the details down below. For the interested swappers who are interested in joining, please email me. My email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org You will also be able to R.S.V.P on LSH for those of you that are members there.
I will send a confirmation email to confirmed and accounted for swappers. I will post members/groups by August 1st, 2011. All members will receive an email from me with group member names and more in-depth regulations then as well.
I'm giving everyone a month to create and about about 2 weeks to mail everything out to me. If you live abroad, you should allow yourself a bit of extra time for the tags to arrive to me by September 15th, 2011.
Vintage Dress Form Tag Swap
Deadline to Mail: August 30th, 2011
Deadline to Receive: September 15th, 2011. I will mail out the completed and swapped tags as soon as I receive them all.
Theme Requirements: Vintage in style, any dress form (stamped, die cut or otherwise) and any type of pearls (flat back or rounded). Ladies, tags must include ALL 3 theme requirements.
1. Anyone can participate in the swap, it's open to Canada, the U.S., and internationally.
2. Once you sign up, you're committed. Please make every attempt to complete and mail your tags out on time. The same rules apply for everyone. If you cannot commit, please do not sign up as it is not fair to the other participants :)
3. Tags are to measure 6 1/4'' X 3 1/8''. You can either purchase premade (undecorated) tags at your local craft store or LSS OR you can make them yourself. Please only decorate the front with only minimal on the back.
4. The number of tags you'll have to create is still undecided but it won't be more than 10. If I receive an overwhelming response of interest, I will divide swappers into groups. All tags must be identical.
5. Please try to follow the theme of the swap. Try to include a few or all of the requirements... it's up to you. Most importantly, have fun, get creative and enjoy yourself!!! :)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me... that's what I'm here for and I'm happy to help!
I can't wait to see what you all create!!!