Sunday 10 July 2011

Crafty Goodness: Altered Pink Box

Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone had a wonderful and relaxing weekend and managed to fit in a little crafting ;)

I LOVED making this project! It came together so quickly. Lately, I have been in an altering state of mind... that sounds weird. Hehehe. What I mean is that lately, my craftiness has leaned more towards altering projects rather than my usual layouts and cards. Don't get me wrong... I'm loving it! No complaints here!

But here it is.... another altered box! But, before you sigh, LOOK, it's different! LOL! It's pink and girly and oh so elegant. I am in love with it! I originally made this box with my sister in mind but after completing it, I decided to keep it. Sshhh, don't tell her... she'll kill me! LOL
I just fell in love with it and knew it would hurt if the box and I parted ways. So, I kept it! So I was a little selfish, so, SUE me! ROTFLMAO!

OK, enough yammering... Here's the lovely box. Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!