Sunday 1 May 2011

ATC Swap: Shabby Chic

Happy May 1st Everyone,

I am hosting my own tag swap this month. This is the first time I've hosted one of these and am super excited! I've posted a little video on YouTube to explain and you can watch it below but here on my blog is the entire spiel of things...


TAG SWAP: Shabby Chic
Deadline to Mail: May 20th, 2011
Deadline to Receive: May 30th, 2011
Theme: Shabby Chic in style, any bird image, any felt element

Rules & Regulations:
1. The Swap is open to everyone, Canada, US, and internationally.
2. Once you've signed up, you've committed. This means that you have given your word to participate in the swap. If you feel that you can no longer participate, please let me know ASAP. I know that sometimes things happen...
Please make every attempt to complete and mail your tags to me on time. This needs to be fair for everyone, same rules, same requirements for all. If you cannot commit to these rules, please do not sign up as it is not fair to the other participants.
3. Tags are to be 6 1/4 X 3 1/8. You can either purchase premade (undecorated) tags at your LSS or a craft store. Or, you can make them yourself.
4. Please only decorate the front with minimal on the back.

On the back, please be sure to include:
  • Name
  • YouTube ID (if you have one)
  • Website or Blog (again, only if you have one)
  • Email Address (optional)
5. All tags must be identical. I will let you know the exact number of tags to create after I get enough participants. There will be no more than 10 people per group.
6. When mailing me your tags, please include with them a second envelop with enough postage so I can mail it back to you with your swapped tags.
7. Please try to follow the theme of the swap. Try to include a few or all the theme requirements.

Most importantly, have fun, get creative and enjoy yourself! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me... That's what I'm here for & I'm happy to help!

Please email me at sweetnothingspaperco@hotmail.com to sign up. Once I receive your email, I will respond with confirmation. If we fill up, I will let you know. I will also place participants names on a new blog post.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!