Tuesday 26 April 2011


Good Evening Everyone,

My cards typically are more feminine with softer, prettier colours, but for this card I wanted to switch it up and I made a boy's happy birthday card. Using more masculine colours, I fussy cut and had a tad more fun with this card. I really wanted the card to pop. Here's what I came up with.....

You can watch the video here on YouTube.



Below you'll find a list of supplies I used to create this card...
Card: measured 5 3/4'' x 4 1/4'' in royal blue
Cardstock:    Plaid- cut to 5 1/2'' x 3 3/4''
                       Blue Polkadot- Colorbok- Mini Blue Dots, cut to 5 1/2'' x 1 3/4''
                       Yellow cardstock for banner, cut to 1/2'' W x 6 '' L
                       White scratch paper for stamping
                       Misc. coloured paper for cutting out pendants
Stamps:        Studio G Pendant Stamp
                       Happy Birthday sentiment
Embossing:  Versamark Ink
                       Embossing Powder: Stampendous Pearlustre in Carnelian
Corner Rounder
Ranger Glossy Accents
Gel Pen:        Uniball Signo Broad White Gel Pen



Have Fun & Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!