Tuesday 26 April 2011

Shadow Box


Whoo Hoo! My second post of the day!

I have had this picture in my stash for a couple years and never knew how I wanted to display it. I didn't want to just put it in a plain frame and call it a day. Instead, I wanted to do something special and  this is what I came up with.



This is a picture of me and my hubby, the love of my life. This picture was taken a couple years ago in Las Vegas while on vacation. I {heart} it! It's my all time fave picture of us.


I have posted a few pictures below but you can watch the video here on YouTube.



This flower was a lollipop rose I made and adorned with a button, bling, pearls and feathers. Super easy and cute! I also stamped, embossed, heat set and fussy cut the word "love" and put it up on adhesive dots (layered) for some lettered interest.

I punched out some butterflies with my MS punch and placed them all around the page giving it the illusion that the butterflies are in flight.

More butterflies and bling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!