Saturday 30 June 2018

CVS | See You Later

Good Morning my scrappy friends,
Sadly, today is the day I say farewell to my CVS Family for a little bit. Things have gotten hectic here on my end with family, work and life in general. Today, school is officially out for summer and it's a busy time of year for everyone. Unfortunately, scrapbooking is the first thing to get pushed aside for the time being until things settle down and go back to "normal".


But, on a happier note, I'm sharing my top three favourite layout's I've created while on the wonderful Cocoa Vanilla Studio Design Team. So, let's get right into it...

In no particular order of course, here's the first one created with the More Than Words collection.


This one is one of my top favourites for a few reasons. I love the composition of the background papers, the title and the colour scheme. To me, it's visually pleasing and has a certain playfulness to it.




This one probably for some of the same reasons, the background. I may have a bit of a "thing" with backgrounds :P
The chipboard frames in the Wild At Heart collection have my heart. They are so well designed and easy to use. I could just stick them anywhere! Plus the vibrant and rich colours... ❤


Hard to choose just three but this one...



This one is created with the Wild At Heart collection as well. But, in comparison to the last one of my faves, it looks completely different in colour scheme. It's not as dramatic as the first but I just adore the composition of the Chipboard Frames in this one! The photo was easy to nestle into the frame and looks great! Also, all the cute Die Cut Ephemera... I mean who doesn't love bows, hearts and florals? Oh! And the Wood Veneer title! Swoon!

Thank you so much for joining me throughout my journey here with CVS. I'm sad to go but hoping to hop back on when things settle down a bit for me. I'm such a HUGE fan of Zoe's work and am happy to represent her and her company.

Have a great day!
Big Hugs,
xoLina
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!