Tuesday 19 December 2017

CVS | My Favourites

Hi Everyone!
Welcome to the blog today! Today, I'm sharing my top two favourites over the past year, I've created with Cocoa Vanilla Studio.
During this holiday season, we're reflecting on the layouts we've created over the year with the team and choosing our favourites! I must say, this was fun as it's something different for all of us. But, I must admit, it was difficult to narrow it down to just a couple but I managed to choose these two. Thanks for stopping by!


This one! LOL! This layout of my little one featured the Wild at Heart collection in all it's chipboard frame glory. You all know how much I adore the chipboard frames. The papers used for this layout, were also my faves. I mean how can anyone resist colourful florals, navy and white vellum and woodgrain? The answer... No one! Also, the tiny words from the Accessory Sticker sheet put this one on the top of my list. They just added the right sentiment I was trying to convey without having to journal. I'm not always a fan of my writing on layouts so this was a perfect addition!



Second Fave! Now if this one doesn't make you melt, I don't know what will! LOL! This one as well was created with the gorgeous Wild at Heart collection. As you can tell, I was smitten with this collection this year. Just LOVE!
This one layout gets me every time! I think it's because of all the layers of goodness. The composition of this layout I created is within my top 5 layouts. It's fun and whimsical in style! The title created out of Wood Veneer words makes me happy! It's the perfect compliment to the Chipboard Frames, tiny words from the Sticker Accessory Sheet and Die Cut Ephemera. I feel like the ephemera peeking out from behind the frames is similar to a burst of sunshine :)

I know that this post has brought a smile to your face because it surely made me happy looking back through photos and reminiscing through older posts. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a spectacular holiday season!

 With love and adoration,
Lina 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!