Friday 22 September 2017

Nonna's Pizza

Hi Scrappy Gang!
Today, I'm sharing a fun layout I created of my mamma and my oldest meatball making pizza. How cute are they both. This picture was taken the day I got discharged from the hospital after having my Gall Bladder removed. My mom stayed over a couple days so that my girls were taken care of and my husband could be with me.

I'll treasure these kinds of memories forever as they're memories created in pure love. 

The collection I used to create my layout is Fancy Pants', Family and Co. How fitting right?
I just adore all the "homey" aspects of this collection. My fave piece in the collection is the espresso machine die cuts and chipboard found throughout the collection. Being Italian, that was a staple in our household growing up. Now, things have evolved and we all depend on our automatic espresso machines. LOL! I miss the good ol' days!

Here's my layout...
BTW- there's also a process video up for this 😉






Thanks so much for stopping by today, I appreciate all of you!
xoLina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!