Sunday 4 December 2016

December Pinspire Me Challenge

Hello Friends,
Today I'm sharing a layout I created for this month's Pinspire Me challenge over at Paper Issues :)
Here's the mood... isn't it fun and vintage but so modern at the same time? I just love it!!





I used Carta Bella's Christmas Delivery for my layout and I just adore it! It's full of the same inspiration from the mood board. I just thought it was perfect!

The photos are of my sweet 3 year old as we were shopping. She was super excited and totally into the Christmas spirit! Gotta love her!
I used my Silhouette Cameo to trace and cut a random deer shape and backed it with patterned paper.




I hope you'll play along with this month's challenge. You can find the original blog post here.
http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2016/12/december-pinspire-me-mood-board_4.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!