Monday 21 November 2016

Paper Issues: Going Cold Turkey in Snow-vember

Hey Everyone!
Today I am sharing a layout I created for the Issue over Paper Issues this month, Going Cold Turkey in Snow-vember. I had fun with this one and got a little inky.

The challenge this month is to scrapbook a layout with some suggested prompts like Thanksgiving, family time, Winter, use snowflakes or snow photos, create a white on white layout, use the new Snow and Cocoa collection (or any fall/winter collection available in the store), men's facial hair (celebrating Movember)


For my layout, I used Crate Paper's Snow and Cocoa and I was happy to finally rip into it. It's been sitting in my vault for like months 😛
I pulled out and printed this photo of my oldest daughter from a couple years ago. It was her first time in the snow and actually touching it. 




I used my Silhouette Cameo and cut this FREE cut file from the Paper Issues Shop, Magicial Memories Word Wreath. Click HERE to be taken to the shop.




Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll play along with the challenge. You can find the link down below. You'll find all the details there.

Also, don't forget to use my discount code while stopping at Paper Issues. You'll save 20%


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!