Tuesday 4 August 2015

12x12 Layout: Knock, Knock

Hey Friends, 
Thanks for stopping by :)

For today's layout, I went old school.  I pulled out a paper pad I haven't used in forever and created a layout with it.

For the papers, I used My Mind's Eye Lost and Found 2 12x12 pad. I used 4 or 5 sheets in different colours and patterns to create my matting for my picture.

To embellish, I used something a bit newer, still from MME, All Things Girl Die Cuts. This is a huge pack. I'm happy I bought them.

For my title, I used Thickers in Forest and October Afternoon Mini Market stickers in green and cream.

To add some extra contrast to the page, I pulled out my Dylusions White Linen in and splattered it around the page. And also added some homemade enamel dots. 
And, that's all of it! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!