Tuesday 16 June 2015

12x12 Layout: I Am Loving Every Second

Hello Bloggies,

For today's layout, I pulled out the I Am collection from Simple Stories. It was time to use it. it's been sitting in my hoard vault for far too long. If now now, then when, right?

For the background sheet, I used clear gesso, dried it a bit and then went in with Dylusions Ink and smooshed away. This is a fun technique and I don't think it's possible to mess it up. I added a few colours and then finished off with splattering the ink instead of smooshing. I like the over all effect.

Along with the paper pack, I also used the ephemera pack and enamel dots on my layout. Both are super pretty and full of colour.

Hope you like today's layout and process :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!