Friday 12 June 2015

12x12 Layout: Don't Let Anyone Ever Dull Your Sparkle

Hey Guys!
Today's layout process was fun! I incorporated mixed media into my background and I love how the final product turned out.


The background paper I used is from the Paper House, Color Ways, Noir Collection. Just love these fun feathers! I also used a piece of a cut apart from the Pink Paislee Bella Rouge collection. And, that's it for paper... I know :P

I coated my background paper with clear gesso before I started adding my Ranger Dylusions Ink. This made the colours pop more and the ink didn't soak into the paper. Then I smooshed (is that a word?) the ink onto my background with a piece of packaging, ala Missy Whidden. This is fun and you must try!


For embellishments, I picked a fun and bright collection: MME Jubilee Mixed Bag. The colours here are bright and the pop of pink was exactly what I was looking for.
I used 3 tags, one large white one from recollections and two smaller ones I purchased from Paper Issues in yellow and green.

I used some epoxy stickers I made, totally enabled by Adele from Inky Quill. LOVE and totally addicted to making them! Thanks Adele! LOL!

Thanks for stopping by today!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!