Wednesday 12 November 2014

12x12 Layout: Happy Halloween

I know, I know, it's like feast or famine around here! It's either I bombard you with posts and projects, or it's like I've fallen off the face of the earth. Truth is, it's almost impossible to get anything crafty done with a very active one year old who refuses to nap longer than half an hour. Boo!

Things will get better and easier but I'd just like to apologize in the mean time until I can get my act together :D

Today, I have a Halloween layout for you. My child refused to keep the head piece on to her costume so this is the best shot I could get. Just imagine the cutest pink unicorn.... like ever!

Now I rarely use entire collections in unison but I just couldn't resist with this one from Simple Stories Frankie & Friends collection  It's just too cute! I used a couple of the sheets of patterned paper and the sheet of cardstock stickers. I may have gone crazy with the embellishments on this page. I just couldn't resist!



I have a few more posts scheduled for the next few days so, be sure to stop by again for more of what I've been working on. Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. this has to be the cutest Halloween LO ever. I love the layering and the muted colors. awesome layout and pretty baby !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! I love Halloween. My little people are bigger now so I miss how little they were. Great that you scrap these things even with a non sleeper. Keep going :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole. Yes, I try to scrap it all. One day she'll thank me for documenting her childhood. Lol
      Plus, scrapbooking and paper crafts in general keep me sane!

      Delete

Thanks! I {heart} comments!