Monday 17 November 2014

12 x 12 Layout: Rub-A-Dub

Hello World!
I'm on a roll this week! I really am hoping to keep it this way, at least for the most part anyway.

Today's layout is a quick one... Rub A Dub!
I started with a sheet of Bo Bunny Double Dot Designs card stock in Coral Chevron. It was difficult to pick a side to choose. The reverse is a pretty polka dot. Next, I layered some MME Meadowlark collection damask and some EP Splendid Sunshine, Sunny Stripe paper pieces behind the photo.

I embellished this layout with some Pebbles Special Delivery Phrase and Accent Stickers, Crate Paper DIY Shop Ephemera Pack and some other random printable die cuts I had lying around. Some of the pieces just disappeared against the background paper so I used my Micron pen and outlined most of the die cuts. It did the trick! I also outlined the background paper... It just tied it all together.

For the title, I used some AC Thickers in Dolce and some OA Mini Markets in Mint & Black.
Easy Peasy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!