Wednesday 19 November 2014

12 x 12 Layout: A Beautiful Disaster

Hello Friends,
Here's a layout I created entitled A Beautiful Disaster. It's a photo of my meatball making a mess with Cheerios. When I spotted her, I couldn't help but laugh. I grabbed my phone and snapped this picture.

I started off with a white piece of Recollections card stock. I had a piece of WeRMemory Keepers Gold Dot vellum I wanted to use. I layered it behind a piece of MME Meadow Lark Damask paper behind the photo and adhered it all down.

I embellished the layout with die cuts like the viewfinder and "Live in the moment" and feather from my Silhouette. I also used pieces from MME Jubilee, Mint Julep Mixed Bag. I just love all the gold accents in this collection and that's what I used.

For the title, I used AC Thickers in Daiquiri for the larger font and Sn@p Stickers in Typeset for the smaller.

To finish off this layout and to add yet some more gold, I dripped some Heidi Swapp Color Shine in gold. It just tied everything together and I'm loving the way this two-toned layout turned out! Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!