Wednesday 1 October 2014

I Heart You Card(s)

Happy October Friends!

Today, I'm sharing a card with you. I just {heart} them! Haha! Don't mind the pun! I'm a comedian today! ;)

The image is from Some Odd Girl and her name is I Heart You Gwen. She's adorbs and I knew she had to be front and center on my cards. She's all coloured up with Copic markers. I'm really LOVING colouring red-heads right now. The picture is not doing the colouring any justice. It's a shame. I've struggled so much with my camera today... I give up! This is the best it's going to get today and I don't want to wait another day to post this project.... So, voila, here she is!

The cards bases themselves are made with some plain coloured cardstock. I think I used some Recollections and Bazzill. The Polaroid frame came in a pack from Recollections. I've had these in my stash for a longgg while and am now just busting them out.

The sentiment is something I just created on my computer in a word document. Very simple.

The die cut embellishments (I think) are from Kaiser Craft. Luckily the pack came with several doily shapes so I was able to use them on both cards. I added some enamel dots in some areas and finally added some rhinestones to add some sparkle. Gwen has got rhinestones for earrings and in the center of the doilies on card two.

Hope you all enjoyed what I had to show today! Have a wonderful day!



2 comments:

  1. Very Pretty Lina you did a very good job on it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the little earrings you put on them, such a great detail. The red hair looks fab, so I'm assuming it looks extra spectacular in real life, if the photo isn't doing it justice. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I {heart} comments!