Monday 25 August 2014

12x12 Layout: Our Little Lady Bug

Welcome Ladies,

Today's layout share..... Of course, it's buggy. LOL! Like I mentioned in earlier posts, I'm creating a scrapbook for her 1st year. I'm playing a bit of catch up but most of us do. ;)

I loved this stripe paper when I first saw it. I had to have it. Overall, it is a masculine kinda feeling sheet but I think with all the addition of pink and feminine die cuts, it's bright and colourful and very feminine. Loving it!

The die cuts are from Pebbles Inc again. It's a great mix of random girly cuts. Everything from the word BABY to rabbits and butterflies. Also used are die cuts from MME.
The alpha letters are from SN@P. They're my absolute FAVE alphas for titles. Small enough to not be over bearing but large enough to make a statement. 
(I noticed that Michaels stop carrying them... so I panicked and ordered tons from Simon Says Stamp ;))

Hope you like today's layout. Talk soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!