Saturday 23 August 2014

12x12 Layout: A Bewitching Hallowe'en

Hello Friends,
Today's layout is from baby girl's first Hallowe'en. I really wanted to dress her up in a little costume but I just couldn't. She was tiny and just born. I know I'll have lots of time to dress her as I please. Well, that is until she's able to tell me what SHE wants to wear and insists on it.  ;)

This collection is from Authentique. The name of it totally escapes me at the moment. But it's a great mixture of vintage-y looking die cuts and modern patterned papers. It's got fun polka dots and chevrons and distressed papers. It's all in the "traditional" Hallowe'en colours. Just love it! It's spook-tacular! ;)

It's all a bunch of paper layering with the addition of  of the die cut stickers. I also used some alphas for the titles.

Thanks for stopping by today! I appreciate you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!