Monday 21 April 2014

Sending Love Card

Hey Friends,
I want to share with you today a card I created. I challenged myself to only use scraps I had. No cutting any "new" sheets of paper for this card. I have so many scraps of beautiful paper (that I have a REALLY hard time throwing out) in my scrap drawer that I just couldn't bare to not use them. So, here it is...

The image itself is a digi from Some Odd Girl, Red Riding Hood. I just love her! I love all their stamps quite honestly. And, a week or so ago, I colored up a few images while munchkin was napping. So, I had her ready to be placed on a card. Yay!

The paper lines used elude me at this moment but it's not important since they're scraps and that's what my challenge was about. I challenge all of you to do the same. I'd love to see what you come up with :)

I Glossy Accented all the hearts, gave this cutie a rhinestone earring and popped a lot of this card up to give it a ton of dimension. A few MS Leaf die cuts and my card was complete.





Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Oh lina! I love this! And i love how your images stands out! Grrat job!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I {heart} comments!