Tuesday 22 April 2014

Happy Birthday Card

Happy Tuesday Kiddos,

I've got yet another card for you all today. 
The paper collection I used is from KI Memories and it's the Metro Garden Collection. It's a little 6x6 pad I got from a special friend in a RAK. I really liked the subdued colour palette and modern prints and had to use it. Sadly, I got it months and months ago and didn't have a chance to use it because I was so busy with the new baby. But, I got to it! LOL!

The image itself is another digital image from Some Odd Girl, it's the Splendid Soiree. This is a super fun image for birthdays and celebrations. i just love that there are 3 pretties in the picture and not just one :)

I used some twine as the balloon strings and gave them all rhinestone earrings. The image and the banner are popped up on foam squares to give it just a bit more fun and dimension.





Ordinarily, I am a jump off the page colour kinda girl but I'm adoring the way this card turned out and my choice of papers. Hope you all like what I created :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!