Tuesday 5 February 2013

Valentine's Day Tag

Happy, happy day to you all!

Today's project is a Valentine's Day tag I created using one of the newest releases from Sweet Nothings Stamp Co. I used Cupcake Sophie and I just LOVE her! Everything from how she's sitting on the cupcake, the heart cherry and her ringlets. She's just too cute for words. She is coloured up using my Copic markers.

The tag I used is just a simple, white shipping tag which I covered with paper. The paper collection I used is the new Love Letters from Bo Bunny. It's such a pretty paper stack. I did quite a bit of "popping up" on the tag. I just really wanted dimension without the bulkiness. In the background, you'll notice a doily I adhered and cut down to size. The trim I used, I believe, is from Making Memories and just fit perfectly with the colour scheme of the papers I chose. 

Hope you like it! Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!