Thursday 24 January 2013

Get Well Soon

Hello my Sweets!

First off... Bbrrrr... it's been cold lately! I don't know about you guys but I am ready for the spring already! LOL!

Today's project is a get well soon card featuring Sleepy Time Sophie from
Sweet Nothings Stamp Co.! This digital image is totally on my list of favourites. She's too cute for words with her pj's and teddy bear! Sigh!

Sophie is coloured up using my Copic markers and I accented the buttons on her outfit with teeny tiny pearls making them look more like buttons. the paper collection I used is from MME The Sweetest thing- Honey. 
I did a ton of paper layering on this card but surprisingly enough, the card itself is not overly bulky. The mulberry flowers of course make the card a bit more dimensional.

I hope you like what I have created this month and you'll head over to the 
SHOP to check out the available images. Create your own piece and send it over to us... We'd love to see what you create and Sophie in action!

Have a great day!
xoLina

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!